Here's some useful information to help you prepare once you've booked your visit.
- Your confirmation email contains your group’s museum entry e-ticket, you will scan this at our entrance to get into the museum.
- You can log into your group booking account to view your order and itinerary.
- If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our Group Contact Centre at least 28 days before your visit. Please see our booking terms for further information.
- Don’t forget, if you chose to pay by invoice, please ensure payment is made at least 28 days before your visit date.
- Download a map to help you find your way around the museum.
- You can download activities and trails to help you explore the museum with your group.
- You can download a risk assessment, hazard identification sheet and insurance confirmation letter to help you create your own risk assessments.
- If you are travelling by coach, we don’t have any coach or minibus parking spaces on-site.